Wanted 03+ 100 or 470 (under 130k miles and no rust) I am in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a 03 or newer 100 or LX.
Under 130k miles, and prefer less.

No rust please. I learned that the hard way with my old 60 :(

And I was going to sell my 80 privately, but if someone has a 100 and looking for an 80, we could work out a trade. No rust. 1995. 162k miles. 2nd owner.

Just going to bump my search.
My current 80 has 162k miles on it, so I'm not looking for anything over 150k miles.
Feel free to PM me.
Thanks Mud

I will be posting a mint/stock 04 LX with 103k miles soon. Color is Blizzard Pearl. Timing belt/water pump JUST DONE. Dealer maintained and brand-new BFG K02 tires. CV boots good to go, everything good to go. Details and full ad to come in a week or so, but wanted to give you a heads up. Pricing around 24. We are both in CA, so PM if you want to snag it before I post it.

Last edited:
Just bumping.

Looking for a 100, 2003 or newer.
Under 135,000 miles
No rust.
Any color but brown/gold.
I love Blue.
Also prefer Black, Red, White.
Then Gray (sorry grey)

And though I plan on selling it after getting a 100, we can always do a trade for my 80 with 162k miles if you have a 100 and looking for an 80.

I'm not rich/crazy enough (plus my wife would also remind me about it for eternity) to offer a $1,000 finding fee, but if you do post one here or PM me to help me out, and I eventually purchase, I'll paypal you 50 dollars.

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM's, but I wont consider selling the 80 until I have my new 100 in my hands
Glad to know it will sell quick though :)

And BUMP!

Awesome. Thanks Owl.
Does Washington salt their roads like the Mid-West and New England

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom