Q78's Tires on a 45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The perfect tire for stock rims. I couldn't find R85 buckshots anywhere. I got these from 4wpw.

Last edited:
For some reason I want a 45lwb now?? I need to finish what I have first :)

I like it.

Matt

tires

Hey Dan- I like those a lot.

Can you give us the specs on these tires please?

Dealer, size, (cost if not to be rude), do you think these would clear a FJ40 with Skyjacker 4 inch lift? I have a set of FJ60 rims also.

thanks

Aaron

Owyhee Jackass said:
The perfect tire for stock rims. I couldn't find R85 buckshots anywhere. I got these from 4wpw.

Those Wheels are 16" right? Whats the width of that tire? Looking for options for the LV.

The tires are like 35.6" x 9" (roughly) and his wheels are stock FJ60 wheels 15x7 I think maybe 15x6.

Q78-15 TSL Swampers, www.4wpw.com $174.50 each. free shipping, no tax, no crate fee. stock FJ60 rims, 15" roughly 35.5 x 9.2.

Dan

RIDDLER said:
Hey Dan- I like those a lot.

do you think these would clear a FJ40 with Skyjacker 4 inch lift? I have a set of FJ60 rims also.

thanks

Aaron
Had the same tire/rim combo on my '76 FJ40 with a Skyjacker 4" lift. Fit perfectly....

Nick

please post more pics of that 45! after seeing the pic, I am now planning to do a spring over on my sage green 45 pickup. I thought I would focus on my wagon project, but the spring over is more doable for me and will be done fast!

Love that truck!!

More pics!!

Goebs

From the interco website:
35.5x 9.5 tread width, and 10.9 case width.
I'd call them 36x11 in round numbers....

I have them on stock 5.5" 40 series rims (Owyhee's are on 6" fj60 rims), and I really like them a lot. They have (I beleive) the deepest tread depth of all the interco tires. I bought a tire groover, and cut them up, and they work *real well.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom