Builds Official Projekt "Rusty" Buildup thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.projektenterprises.com
Ok so now that I've finally picked a name for my project cruiser I figured my slow buildup thread would be needed. A lot of my mods are missing pics since I don't have a digi-cam and my sister who does is normally busy with schoolwork.

Purchase 10/05:
Already has a 4" Lift and 33x12.5 BFG MudTerrain's
Has PTO and one really ugly carpet kit.
Lots of rust I have yet to discover.
Aluminum Wheels
Pics from about 2-3 week after owning it that shows installed rear seat and lots of crap :doh:
dscf1414.jpg

dscf1416.jpg

dscf1423.jpg

dscf1427.jpg

dscf1431.jpg

dscf1433.jpg

dscf1435.jpg

dscf1447.jpg

Today 10/08/06:
My cruiser has been half torn apart for about 1 week now. I am in the process of doing a SOA conversion with FJ55 rear springs. Still waiting on USPS to get my package here from Ruff Stuff.

I will try to get pics of the cruiser with it's rear axle sitting behind it :cool:

To be continued...

I dont mean to sound like an old fart, but gloves goggles and ear protection are a good things when grinding. Looks nice keep up the good work Albee

I dont mean to sound like an old fart, but gloves goggles and ear protection are a good things when grinding. Looks nice keep up the good work Albee

Thanks Albee I actually was wearing goggles you can't see them at that angle. Oh and FYI it was a wire wheel ;). I'm excited for those springhangers to show up so I can get this DONE :D

good thing i dont put up pics of me welding in flip flops and shorts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom