Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice looking truck...:)
got to love the MTR's on cruisers...almost forgott about those tires with all the BFG AT's on my trucks.

Wadesters said:
Driven on nice days only. I know I know its a Land Cruiser but I can't help not wanting to get it dirty. How crazy is that!

pictures during restoration and of others: http://www.fototime.com/inv/FFDAA6D00A96B1C

mine. :beer:
P9180313 7x5.jpg

Driven on most days...when Its not being worked on after wheeling. :D

Some light wheeling up at mud lake in the sierras. Me in the white shirt with my wife and son. Friends from work who drive 2wd sport cars....they didn't quite understand the appeal....glad he didn't come to Rubicon.

40s mine. 80s is the wifes.
DSCN4647.jpg
DSCN4699.jpg

Last edited:
Just thought I would bump it. See if we can get some new life.

I love this thread.

Rezarf <>

dieselsmells said:
Here is my Aussie daily driver complete with a Bull light and a Cow catcher front bar.

"Cow catcher" haha more like cow killer

My junk!

my 1971 fj40 daily driver. To and from collage and highschool everyday. plans include 4in lift 34x10.5 superswampers, homemade snorkle and Hei conversion. current mods include spray in bed liner kit, weber, floor shift conversion for tcase and tranny... the usual ;)
she might not be pretty to some but i love her!!!!

DSCN0310.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0302.jpg
[/IMG]

Couve Brothers

Here are the cruisers that are currently in our family. The red one is my brothers, it has a 4" skyjacker lift with 32 12.50 BFG's. The green one is my baby, it is garaged in Vancouver, Wa until I return from the University of North Dakota. The Green one is alot of fun on the road, it has a chevy 350. Both are wheeled.
For those of you with OME suspension how do you like your it? The green cruisers springs are shot and I want something simple and not too big. How is the quality on the road and off? Is there enough articulation and flex off the road?
DSC00861_1.JPG

first pic i posted once already its the usual driveway shot and the second is of the cage after i finished it and the third is of the frenched in antena hole the PO did, i like it but now i cant open my kick vent because the antena hangs down in the way :doh:
IMG_03541.JPG
IM0007761.JPG
IMG_0362a.JPG

Out of all the vehicles I currently have, this is the one I choose to daily drive........If and when I get my Ih8mud beenie, this will be my winter daily driver.....bikini top and doors...no wind in cab, hair doesn't even move...crank up the heat...no worries.

blue2.jpg

Here's a pic of my '77, drive it in the summer but gets parked in the garage when the salt goes on the roads.
Copy of fpvolleyball 048.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom