Little white FZJ80 front seat plugs/caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nakman

addict.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.gamiviti.com
Little white FZJ80 front seat plugs/caps - now with gears!!

Ok, if you have been following this thread Broken Seat/Missing Cap Issue then this is the day you've been waiting for. Last round of prototyping appears to be a complete success, so I'm going to be purchasing a number of these this weekend and am happy to sell them to you now.

to order: go to www.gamiviti.com

What is it: This is the little white threaded thing that may have fallen out of one or both of your front seats, making is so they don't slide under power any more. Also the little gear that strips when your white cap falls out, and you try to adjust the seat anyway. I'll put one pic of each below, there are more pictures in the thread referenced above.

What it isn't: The end-all, cure-all, of all your power seat, Land Cruiser, and personal relationship problems. If you've been running w/o this little cap for some time you may have stripped your gear, so check out the gear swap thread for detailed pictures and all the explanation you need to see what yours look like.

My guarantee: If you don't like them, they don't work for you, or you change your mind, send them back within one week after you receive them and I'll refund your paypal money once I have them back. Like I mentioned in the thread, this is not how I'll be funding my child's college education, so +/- a few bucks isn't live or die here.. but I have the means to provide you with these little caps so I'm happy to do so. So if you want a set, send me your money.

How to buy: paypal your cash to sales@gamiviti.com, this is my little corporation I set up. ;) If your shipping address is different from your PP address, specify that, otherwise that's what I'll use. No need to post up a bunch of "I'll take 1" posts unless you really want to, just tell me what you want when you send your $$.

But do feel free to post up here your feedback on how these little buggers work, and I do hope they work for most of you and make your power seats function again. Thank you again for your patience getting these to production. :cheers:
nak_whitecap_1.jpg
seat_gear_11_newvsold.jpg

Last edited:
Paypal sent Tim!

I have an official Nakman plug in my seat :cool:

Just a little parking lot testing and it worked perfectly. Funny that such a little thing can cause so many problems :D

Anyway, Tim popped my old one out and sure enough, the seat stopped working...Tim then put his Nakman original in and voila, the seat worked again :clap:

Kudos to Nakman :beer:

Payment sent.

Guys, thanks for the PM's and paypal.. everyone who's in so far these should mail out by Wednesday, so you should have yours by the end of the week (2/8?) I'll post up again once they're all at the post office. I've still got a few available if anyone else is interested... send in your $$!! :) :beer:

bump for nak

Paypal sent for 2 sets. Need spares. Any news on the gears?

Thanks Tim I just ordered 2.

Man I hope I came in time...PAYPAL for two of them sent! You are saving alot of people from unnecessary headaches nakman....Thanks

Thanks Tim,

Just sent payment. Thanks Tim!

Received plugs & now I just need wife to come home from school:rolleyes:

Thanks.

Got mine, too. I'm putting them in this afternoon!

Mine is working fine. I did use a couple of drops of super glue gel to hold this one in place permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom