stock colors for 66 45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star
Threads
I am picking up my 66 45 soon here and one of the important things i need to address is the paint. I would like to put it back stock color wise.

TIA

I have that plan, too. But I am going to fix everything else, first.

Yea, I have alot of work to do to it , but it really looks bad and while i have it apart i am going to try and paint the things sep. I did not do that with my one 40 and i wish i would of.

Thanks

what color do you think it was stock?

ya got Spring green, Horizon(or Horizontal) blue, White(I think) Red(forget name) and tan might have been offered........prolly another one I am forgeting

top was body colored back in the 60's

Landpimp , Not too sure yet, still have to pick it up, but it is a wierd 2 tone right now.

Pimp? Top was body colored? on the LV's right.. not the pickmeUps? i've never seen a pickup with the top body colored.. Unless your stable its wrong!

So REallY? Your messing with us?

My 64 short bed, fixed top was body color before it got stripped. You could have seen it in real life. Luke

Don't quite remember where I stole this from. Was it from one of you guys?
factoryorange45.jpg

My 45 lpb top-top is body colored. Just go look at the '45 owners post here' thread, every 45 pickup on the first page has a body colored top, except one.

Last edited:
The roof on my 64lwb was white when I got it, and I haven't found a trace of any other color on it to make me think it was ever anything else. Hmmm.

top was body colored.........not sure when it went to white, early 70's is my guess
37230038.jpg

50799384.jpg

Toyota Literature Zen Master..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom