66 fj45 lv for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
Rescued this poor old boy this weekend.This lv has been sitting at grizzly island in the delta for 20 years.It is unfortunate but the body is pretty much gone on this thing.The rust is extensive,but it is a complete truck with most of the hard to find bits and pieces.Still 3 on the tree,orig engine,trans ,seats,heaters,etc.I would like to sell complete with bill of sale.This would be great for parts if you have an lv already.Asking $800 and may be able to deliver if in the bay area,ca.If no one wants the whole truck I will part it out,but I prefer to sell the whole truck.If someone can post pics,I will send a photo.Thanks YT

Let me know if you part it out. I'll post pics if you want.

Rescued this poor old boy this weekend.This lv has been sitting at grizzly island in the delta for 20 years.It is unfortunate but the body is pretty much gone on this thing.The rust is extensive,but it is a complete truck with most of the hard to find bits and pieces.Still 3 on the tree,orig engine,trans ,seats,heaters,etc.I would like to sell complete with bill of sale.This would be great for parts if you have an lv already.Asking $800 and may be able to deliver if in the bay area,ca.If no one wants the whole truck I will part it out,but I prefer to sell the whole truck.If someone can post pics,I will send a photo.Thanks YT

WHere on Grizzly Island. I have driven through there on the way to our Duck Club and never seen a Land Cruiser out there.

We at the Blue Wing teal which is on Van Sickle Island. USed to hunt the Pintail club on Grizzly with my brother many years ago.
Dave

Dave, it was out on gumtree farm off of van sickle road! It dead ends at the farm,my buddy duck hunts out there and told me about it,you know the classic some sort of old land rover!!He took a pic and sure enough a 66 lv.It has been on that farm the better part of 25 years!You must not have gone down the one way road to the farm..The owner said he had many people wanting to buy it but no one ever came thru.YT

Here's the resized pic's!! Remember, first dibs if parted!!

Got any pictures of the back end/interior/other side?
vanagon_076[1].JPG

Dave, it was out on gumtree farm off of van sickle road! It dead ends at the farm,my buddy duck hunts out there and told me about it,you know the classic some sort of old land rover!!He took a pic and sure enough a 66 lv.It has been on that farm the better part of 25 years!You must not have gone down the one way road to the farm..The owner said he had many people wanting to buy it but no one ever came thru.YT

Guess I should be looking closer when I go out there.

Where is Grizzly Island?

Whitey,

If you part it, I would like the grab bar, rear view mirror and dash knobs.

I dont really have the time to part this thing,and I hate to chop up a 45,but I will end up parting it out,and I will keep track of who wants what.I guess in the long run,it helps a lot of others who need the small stuff.I guess you could call it organ doning!! I am going to wait a few weeks before the sawsall comes out.I remember not long ago,this would have sold in 10 minutes, now you cant sell a troopy for 10k.Troop carriers used to be 20k and up.This economy needs to turn around soon...

Remember!! First dibs!!

I need the inner door handles, window cranks, escutcheons, basically everything on the inside of the door, rear tailgate handle, sun visors, rear reflectors, front fan and grille from side of cowl, connecting ductwork to heater, glove box door, gas tank cap/plug assembly thingy, any decent rubber weatherstrip, even if it's hard (windows, doors, lights etc.).

I'm sure there are other bits and pieces but that's a good start!! Shipping will be to my bro' in Sacramento.

Whole thing?

Remember!! First dibs!!

I need the inner door handles, window cranks, escutcheons, basically everything on the inside of the door, rear tailgate handle, sun visors, rear reflectors, front fan and grille from side of cowl, connecting ductwork to heater, glove box door, gas tank cap/plug assembly thingy, any decent rubber weatherstrip, even if it's hard (windows, doors, lights etc.).

I'm sure there are other bits and pieces but that's a good start!! Shipping will be to my bro' in Sacramento.

Ok Charles, I'm thinking you need a parts rig... ;) ;)

Ok Charles, I'm thinking you need a parts rig... ;) ;)

Kief, if you want to drive it down, I'll buy it!!

Even I'm not up for a drive like that!! I'll do it when my LV is 100% and the bugs are worked out but a 40+ year old rig that hasn't gone anywhere under it's own power for 25 years......

No!!!

I am serious though! Think of it as an expedtition!!

Come and get this thing,all you need is a tow rig,lots of beer,and a good sense of humor!!:beer:

Hey, Can you post more pics. The one pic looks like a decent truck. I'll take it all , just send me more pics of the worst areas... Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom