CSC August 2012 meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good turnout for this time of the year despite it being August. All in all I saw about 25 vehicles come and good. It nice to see some of the newer members slowly fixing up there vehicles. A big hit was the rear cargo shelf in the 8o's as several vehicles had the makeshift shelf. It has been a recent topic on the forum.

CSC1208_10.jpg

CSC1208_04.jpg

CSC1208_01.jpg

CSC August Meeting

More Pics

CSC1208_07.jpg

CSC1208_24.jpg

CSC1208_17.jpg

Shower setup by YJeff
Storage Box by Rudster

CSC1208_28.jpg

CSC1208_15.jpg

CSC1208_16.jpg

More Pics

CSC1208_26.jpg

CSC1208_27.jpg

CSC1208_29.jpg

Good turnout for this time of the year despite it being August. All in all I saw about 25 vehicles come and good. It nice to see some of the newer members slowly fixing up there vehicles. A big hit was the rear cargo shelf in the 8o's as several vehicles had the makeshift shelf. It has been a recent topic on the forum.

Thanks for the report Rudster. Do you have more pictures for the rest of the 25 vehicles?

Thanks for the report Rudster. Do you have more pictures for the rest of the 25 vehicles?
Did you take pictures of 25 different vehicles? :lol:

How about more pictures of the inside of Rudsters land Cruiser emporium? many new developments :wrench:

How about more pictures of the inside of Rudsters land Cruiser emporium? many new developments :wrench:
Here are a few mods
1st pic - Tailgate modification - # legs breace the foldout shelf to make a table -
2nd pic - Quickfist clamp to hold small flashilight on center console
3rd pic - GPS and cell phone holder. need to finish. GPS slide in front of cell phone....

CSC1208_18.jpg

CSC1208_20.jpg

CSC1208_19.jpg

Found it! There's my truck! It seems every meeting, her top comes up......naughty tramp...... :rolleyes:
For some reason I can't open the link ????

Hey JACKSON

clear out your mailbox......:hillbilly:

cant send you PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom