Central Alabama Ride - Stony Lonesome - Saturday, June 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClankBang

Internet Excogitator
Threads
Hey guys, we are riding at Stony Lonesome on the Saturday the 20th. I'm lookin forward to meeting some new folks.
Tentatively meeting around
7:30-8:00 @ Walmart off of Exit 271 I65N
Those Planning on coming:
Me
magFJ60
Matt32
bhmmapping
Bamacruiser
Two Jeep Guys
Elbert (maybe)
missmy60 (maybe)
werd(maybe)

Last edited:
Count me in. Let me know if you need help with anything and I'll see if I can give you a hand.

Oh yea...get your license plate fixed, that cruiser belongs to Alabama now.:flipoff2:

Done and done. It took a pair of vise-grips, a hacksaw, a can of marvel mystery oil, and three beers but we are all good now

Last edited:
Id love to come up there and ride but I work that weekend. Ill watch for another ride though.

ClankBang and I decided that we are going to Stoneylonesome in Cullman on Saturday the 20th. Don't know when we will leave yet, but if anyone else wants to go then feel free to put in your thoughts and what time you would be able to go that day.

Both of our cruisers are rather "un-hardcore", so don't be hesitant if yours is still stock...you'll fit in.

you might want to ask some of the locals on skyline... I think the FS shuts downs the trails for the summer.

If you guys commit to come up to Cullman on the 20th let me know and I'll try to meet you down there at the trail. There's also another trail area called Wilbourn Trials or something like that... in Cullman County near Hanceville. For those not familiar... Hanceville is just south of Cullman on Hwy 31. Stoneylonesome is on Hwy 69, west of cullman, before you get to Cold Springs.

Yeah I have talked to several of the WMAs around and they close most roads until the fall.

Last edited:
So...who all is going this weekend?

From what I understand its:

Me
ClankBang
Elbert (maybe)

Anyone from Montgomery going to try and make it?

The whole place may be a muddy mess if the rain keeps up.

We haven't set a time yet....we were waiting to see what would work with everyone's schedule.

Last edited:
I am bone stock right now with street tires would I be able to play?

Not that it matters (we would like to have you out regardless) but what kind of rig do you have? Its just that if your planning on wheeling the family Corolla, you might just want to ride.

I bought the FJ80 that Owenjam had three times removed from him.

Then Yeah you should be able to follow us anywhere we go. Some of the guys may take some side trails, but I don't see your rig having any issues riding with us.

Just wanted to make sure. You know car tires on a LC really should be against the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom