my new front bumper w/ 12k warn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Jason, from JK Customs is the Austin area, fabbed this up for me. With a little notch out of the grill support the 12K Warn fit nicely. It does stick out past the front of the frame horns ever so slightly. This is as tucked as any winch and bumper can be. I will be changing to to a hawse fairlead later.
IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0053.jpg

Last edited:
nice - looks like you had to mash the drivers side turn signal area to get that sucker in nice and tight:flipoff2: Just kidding.... looks good!

I like that! how much?

Very nice. x2 on how much.

looking good .. I will only short the top part of the " stinger " giving a more fresh look ... maybe something for lights and done ..

If Jason won't post up, we can always try plying the answer out of him with :beer::beer::beer: at the Roundup!

:cheers:

Nice work Jason.

Looks good, but you should have put in the full floater first :)

Picking one up at Roundup.:smokin:, but I already have a SF spare for each side.

Cool..I might be going after all. Maybe I'll catch a ride with you.

Happy to see Ya'll like it. I have not put a price down as it was a custom build for trd55. After the round up I will sit down and see how much it would cost and maybe build a few if people are interested. I would say it would be in the 5 to 700 range not painted.

looks good! I like how tight it is to the front... looks like its good for aproach angle.

Interested in the details of tube/metals used on this?

Hey Jason, I need a bumper!

PM'd ya awhile back...you still working or working too hard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom