Heated Seats (1 Viewer)

Who would be interested in Heated Seat Kits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been in touch with a local company (HeatedSeatsKits) and have inquired about a disount for group buys. What I am attempting to do here is just get a feeler of how many kits may be ordered. I am trying to swing for them to give a tier type discount (more orders = less price).

If you want to research this company go to: http://www.heatedseatkits.com/

Currently I am in negotiation for the Innovative Heat II kits but if other kits are desired we could always look for disounts on them to. I have also got an inquiry into what it would add to the kit price to put their new "Multi-Dial Switch" in a kit instead of the standard two position.

Glen

Note: Admins, if this is not the appropriate forum to place this poll please let me know and/or move it to wherever it needs to go.

PM me if you know of an approximate price...

I am definitely interested in a pair of these. I forgot how much I missed heated seats until I drove my wife's car last week.

Shameless leather plug, but if you are going to take them down to install heat (those kits are complete and the best, get the hottest available) why not install new leather at this time?

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=101965

The reason I say get the hottest is for back theropy.

Last edited:
I have them. The :princess: will not travel without them. She had her's on this past Saturday when it was 65F out !
In the winter they keep our buns warm but the folks in the back seat have to suffer (see the photo). Any chance to get these for the 2nd row folks?
FrozenHead.jpg

i would need to know a price before i can make a decision either way. I want some heated seates bad, but there are other things i need to do that are more important.

Another price check here too.

Karl

I'm definately interested. I was just looking at the heated kits from Slee simply b/c I like Christo and Ben. But I suppose I'm up for whatever works best and cost the least (though I never find that exact combination).

Sorry for the double post - but I checked out the site and have more questions.

What the difference between all the kits - they all sound pretty similiear except the one clearly for motorcycles and the extreme which apparently can get 'very hot.'

What about all the others? Can I also add the massage kit at the same time?:D

Really though, the descriptions all sound nearly identical.

I'd be interrested in the Innovative Massager kits w/ the optional heat x 2. If you're gonna do it, go all the way, I say! Anyone else interested in these? ;)

Shameless leather plug, but if you are going to take them down to install heat (those kits are complete and the best, get the hottest available) why not install new leather at this time?

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=101965

The reason I say get the hottest is for back theropy.
AATLAS1X, you are on my list. I need heat bad but need new leather worse.

Josh

O.K. Guys!!

I spoke to a rep today and intially I got them to qoute $65 for the any order over 4 Innovative II system but they are willing to entertain the tier pricing. As stated by the rep; "it will all depend on the quantity order as to how much I can work the price".

I also verified that they will still offer the free shipping but have not worked out the whole order process. I am trying to get them to issue a code that will allow people to order at their leisure.

Will keep you all posted.

Alaska,

Once people chime n I can get a sense of what product and how many everyone would like, I will then use this as a bargaining tool to get better pricing.

Glen,

I'd be interested in 2 of the kits you mentioned (Innovative Heat II), but with the standard two level switch (off/low/high) as I want to try to use OEM switches for this. Would this group buy still have the free shipping in Canada as well?
I think a coupon would be the easiest way to do it, but I'm open to whatever you come up with!
Thanks for looking into this! :cheers:

I will have to ask about that, sorry I didn't think of it when I was initially talking to them. According to their site ground shipping is only free within the U.S. but I will ask if they can do anything.

As for the various kit prices, I believe it would be best to get a rough estimate of peoples wants and then I can approach the company with some hard numbers (although tentative) for leverage on pricing.

Glen

I'd be in for a pair.

Bought a pair of pink panties last night and the :princess: already misses the heated seats in her Montero.

Glen,

I'd be interested in 2 of the kits you mentioned (Innovative Heat II), but with the standard two level switch (off/low/high) as I want to try to use OEM switches for this. Would this group buy still have the free shipping in Canada as well?
I think a coupon would be the easiest way to do it, but I'm open to whatever you come up with!
Thanks for looking into this! :cheers:

I voted for just one kit but if it's a good deal I'd go for 2. I like the idea of using the stock switches as well. Has this been done?

Hmmm $65 is cheap, but I am dubious. Does anyone know how these compare to the ones that Slee sells?

Karl

I'm game. Put me down for two. Are these seat bottoms and backs or would you have to order 2 per seat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom