LX 470 (10-2004) Supercharged (Bulletcar) Dyno (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think this is ok or not?
Dyno-LX-470.jpg

Am I reading this correctly? The Bullet SC brought the power from 230hp (stock OEM reported numbers) to 330hp?

That's pretty good. What's the cost of the Bullet system?

Thank you for the reply

Yes this is correct! (To say it before I'm not related to any of those Companies)

The car has
Bulletcar Supercharger
DT Headers,
Taylor made performance Exhaust
Unichip Box (ECU Tuning)
I foregot almost Gear Box Oil cooler (very important)

My gear box witout Oil Cooler could not take the power!

The Gasoline pump was changed as well to a larger size!

The injectors were not changed!

Here is the link to Bulletcar:
http://www.bulletcars.com/superchar...v8-2uzfe-lexus-lx470-supercharger-system.html

Last edited:
Year Built October 2004

VIN UZJ 1000 151 667

Last edited:
OZ gets all the cool toys. I was getting really excited and started thinking irrationally until I saw the word Queensland. Do you know if any kits have been shipped to the US?

- Sent from a very small supercomputer.

Last edited:
OZ gets all the cool toys. I was getting really excited and started thinking irrationally until I Saw the word Queensland. Do you know if any kits have been shipped to the US?

- Sent from a very small supercomputer.

Yes, I belive so that is was shipped to the US by Bulletcar as for as remember that is what Tom of Bulletcar told me!

Rough cost estimate?

Looks amazing but I about fell out of my seat when I saw the price!

Our cruddy exchange rate!

That price includes their exhaust system. The base price is A$7490 and will need a tunable chip. I am told this is a better system than the TRD set-up. Besides cost, non-CARB compliant is also a deal killer for some.

It can be replicated.and for cheaper than $13k

Paul- I meant Mud members can figure out this SC kit. Between Bullet and TRD, we can see its being done well. We can also see the way the systems are laid out, whether roots type, 5 or 8 psi, inter cooled, etc.

It's really just a matter of getting part numbers to assemble our own kit in US. Then some one needs to get it tuned where the map can be shared or sold cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom