Spring Cleaning at Brandon's Garage - May 30 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.olympiafj60.net
May 30,

First get together of the year at Brandon's Garage. Change your gear oil, rotate your tires and get ready for some spring wheeling and camping. The grill will be hot and there will be hamburger provided. Bring your other grill meats and favorite beverage.

You can also keep update on the event calendar on southsoundcruisers.org

Last edited:
got it on my calendar,
gear oil and burgers I am in :)

Would love to make it but will be in the woods for Memorial Day weekend, GREAT to see some action on here! Again can wait to meet the rest of you, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help Brandon- Aaron

Check your calendar, Memorial Day weekend is the week before this year. I had a hard time coming to grips with that. As far as I remember it has always been the last weekend in May, but that actually Memorial Day is the LAST MONDAY in May with memorial day being the weekend prior :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Oh yeah, my moms in town that weekend too so there may be extra family around :)

Huh...? Ya, looking at the calander...:whoops:? Well I will be there then! I'm sure my junk will need some work AFTER Memorial Day weekend :D Speaking of... anybody have plans for Mem. Day weekend? Our Clan of 8 Cruisers will probably be in the areas on this side of White Pass- new thread?

Is this open to any TLCA member, os just SSC Chapter members?
I'd like to drop by and meet some other cruiser lovers...

Any TLCA member or potential new members are WELCOME!!!

Check your PM for directions.

No such thing as a shameless plug, you should cross post your updates here so we can follow. That is a great looking tent!!!

Great! PM recieved. Thanks. I'll look forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Just a reminder, I will be cooking hamburgers. I will provide buns and basic condements. If you like anything fancy it's up to you to bring it :flipoff2:. Also, bring what you want to drink. I may get some diet coke and juice, there's some bud light in the shop cooler. Other than that your on your own :D.

I can dispose of waist petroleum products, so you don't need to take your old gear oil home with you and I'll be thanking you next winter when it's keeping be warm. I have a grease gun with grease (the red stuff). All other fluids or parts you will need to bring. Now of course, if you don't need to do any work on your rig, please come any way and eat the damn burgers.

If you still need directions, PM or email me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom