For Sale Beautiful--- 1976 fj-40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is a 1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. I bought it about 2 years ago and have done most of the work restoring it that you see. This is a great running and driving Toyota that you won't be disappointed with. The speedometer reads 13,856 as you can see in the photo, but I think it has rolled over making the true mileage 113,856. 13,856 could be the accurate milage, but I find it hard to believe a vehicle this old could have only 13,000 miles on it.

I am located in Albany, Ga and would be happy to show it to anyone who is interested.

Engine and Trans.- Factory straight 6 with a 4 speed manual transmission

Exterior- New paint and HFS front bumper--- I have a bikini top for it and the hard top with the ambulance doors, but the hard top and doors need restoring. I didn't bother because I enjoy having the top off so much, and in south Georgia no a/c and a hard top don't mix . (I will get a picture of the hard top as soon as I can and email it to anyone thats interested)

Interior- New front seats and reupholstered back bench seat. It also has an added roll bar in the front for more protection.

Suspension- New Rancho 2.5 inch lift springs

Wheels and Tires- New 31x10.5 Cooper Discovery STT mud terrains on factory wheels and original hub caps.

*Brakes have been gone through also.

PRICE- $12,000

I am sure im leaving some things out that I have done to the cruiser, so if you have any questions or would like more pics please feel free to ask. I am not going to be on here everyday, so the best way to contact me is either through email- wbarnhill@gmail.com or by phone- 229 869 4534

Thanks,

Whitcomb

20j48dd.jpg

rvy6m9.jpg

27xiagx.jpg

2j131c5.jpg

zixf0n.jpg

2hs2kxe.jpg

2ccrlp5.jpg

w6yrv7.jpg

ifct95.jpg

10mn39u.jpg

1y1qfa.jpg

v5bml1.jpg

4pv7o5.jpg

2958tg0.jpg

2cyp7ao.jpg

j95v7k.jpg

2nva25c.jpg

32znura.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, I had Cooper STT's on my k5 and loved them. Good luck with the sale!

Very nice, I had Cooper STT's on my k5 and loved them. Good luck with the sale!

Yea those tires are great. I put them on a GMC truck 5 years ago and even though they're close to bald now they are still going strong!

Bump for a nice rig and just ignore the grammar critic. Please people.

Bump for a nice rig and just ignore the grammar critic. Please people.

I think what he is saying is that the font/color placed in there is not working. The description is just a bunch of code for me and it is problematic.

That being said looks like a killer price for a very clean rig. If it wasn't for the rust on the firewall I don't think people would think twice about hopping on your cruiser.

Nice looking rig. May I make a suggestion? Take all the color and font changes out of your first post. It is almost impossible to read the description with all that in there.

I think what he is saying is that the font/color placed in there is not working. The description is just a bunch of code for me and it is problematic.

That being said looks like a killer price for a very clean rig. If it wasn't for the rust on the firewall I don't think people would think twice about hopping on your cruiser.

Fixed it for you...

Up for sale is a 1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. I bought it about 2 years ago and have done most of the work restoring it that you see. This is a great running and driving Toyota that you won't be disappointed with. The speedometer reads 13,856 as you can see in the photo, but I think it has rolled over making the true mileage 113,856.
13,856 could be the accurate mileage, but I find it hard to believe a vehicle this old could have only 13,000 miles on it.

I am located in Albany, GA and would be happy to show it to anyone who is interested.

Engine and Trans.- Factory straight 6 with a 4 speed
transmission

Exterior- New paint and HFS front bumper--- I have a bikini top for it and the hard top with the ambulance doors, but the hard top and doors need restoring. I didn't bother because I enjoy having the top off so much, and in south Georgia no a/c and a hard top don't mix . (I will get a picture of the hard top as soon as I can and email it to anyone that's interested)

Interior- New front seats and reupholstered back
bench seat. It also has an added roll bar in the front for more protection.

Wheels and Tires- New 31x10.5 Cooper Discovery STT mud terrains on factory wheels and original hub caps.

Fixed it for you...

Up for sale is a 1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. I bought it about 2 years ago and have done most of the work restoring it that you see. This is a great running and driving Toyota that you won't be disappointed with. The speedometer reads 13,856 as you can see in the photo, but I think it has rolled over making the true mileage 113,856.
13,856 could be the accurate mileage, but I find it hard to believe a vehicle this old could have only 13,000 miles on it.

I am located in Albany, GA and would be happy to show it to anyone who is interested.

Engine and Trans.- Factory straight 6 with a 4 speed transmission

Exterior- New paint and HFS front bumper--- I have a bikini top for it and the hard top with the ambulance doors, but the hard top and doors need restoring. I didn't bother because I enjoy having the top off so much, and in south Georgia no a/c and a hard top don't mix . (I will get a picture of the hard top as soon as I can and email it to anyone that's interested)

Interior- New front seats and reupholstered back bench seat. It also has an added roll bar in the front for more protection.

Thanks a lot SouthBostonFJ.

Yea I guess the web site automaticly did that when I posted the add. Sorry if some of you couldn't read the ad.

Thanks for the comments. It does look like there's rust in that picture of the firewall, but there really isn't. The cruiser used to be yellow and the firewall was never painted, so that's why it appears to be rusted. Its just the paint coming off.

That is sexy!!
Love that green with the old school wheels!
Shouldn't last long.....good luck!!

Here are a couple pictures of the hard top. I put rags where the top meets the body so it wouldn't scratch the paint.

vfff5v.jpg

35jwkrt.jpg

It's still for sale everyone. Would love to try and sell this cruiser before the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom