For Sale Adventure Trailer / NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sold

New lowered price $5400

Adventure Trailer Shorti for sale. $6000 Please make an offer.

When new was- $14,446.14

Previous Owner Pics here

Equipment List:

Adventure Trailer
- Shorti Chassis (hot dipped galvanized=no rust)
- solid axle w/ leaf SOA
- drop leg jack
- surge brakes
- Eezi-Awn T-top tent
- Tongue Box
- (2) large side tool boxes
- Marine Grade switch panel
- Minn Kota 6amp marine grade dual battery charger
- (2) red top Optima Deep Cycle batteries
- expandable fuse block
- 12v accessory outlet
- 120v outlet
- LED work lamps
- (2) 15 gallon potable water tanks (mounted above axle under carriage w/ diamond plate skids)
- Bilge Bump
- standard hose bib outlet
- (2) 2.5g potable water tanks with carriers
- manual pressurizing pump for water tanks
- (2) 2.5g German Military fuel cans with filler necks
- propane coffee pot/maker
- in tent propane heater
- 2 burner stainless stove, modular table with sink and cutting board
- 20lb propane tank (half full...jk)
- Spare Tire swing out w/ tailgate
- top storage container w/ swing out door (modular/can be removed if desired and waterproof)
- lower storage houses a 500lb capacity sliding tray, the interior of which is Rhino Lined and waterproof

The whole thing is in excellent shape. There are a few on this board that can speak on my behalf as to the condition. I'm willing and able to help with shipping. Im game for a road trip as well if you can help with fuel. I'm off every weekend and can meet about anywhere as long as I can get there and back in two or three days.
Trailer pulls great. Very well balanced. Im guessing the weight to be less than 600lbs. I can easily move it around unhitched. Everything works as designed. there are no issues at all. Tires are currently 315's but may be 295's. Please Please Please ask questions if you have them. Ive found another project I'm very interested in and as much as it hurts to see this go, I am in a yank to get the funds moved around.

blairharris@msn.com
828-216-3155
adtr1.jpg
adtr2.jpg
adtr3.jpg

Last edited:
Dang dude, wheel and deal....

WOW, great trailer, sorry that you have to sell it.

I wish I could afford it... :(
GL on the sale.

So how long does this take to setup? I may be looking for a smaller camper once the one I am selling is sold. Long way from NC to Colorado though

So how long does this take to setup? I may be looking for a smaller camper once the one I am selling is sold. Long way from NC to Colorado though[/QUOTE

With two people and no :beer: you can have it set up in about ten minutes. By myself it takes about 30min+:beer::beer::beer:.

Shameless bump....
dumb-dumber.jpg

I have an unruly 3 1/2 year old I'd trade for the trailer? Might make a good shoveler/lawn mower for you someday? Plenty of energy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom