Overland Expo 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landtrek.net
HI all!

Not sure if someone mentionned that the 2010 Overland Expo was going to be held April 16-18 near Amado, Az (just south of Tucson).

Check here: Overland Expo

Some of the biggest names in the overlanding world will be there to share stories, tricks, etc.

There are also classes that are being given on absolutely everything related to overlanding from food packing to stiching a cut tire sidewall ...

Of course most, if not all the vendors will be there.

I attended last year's edition and wouldn't miss it this year for sure!

Worth the drive down, IMHO... And I'm from Québec...

MJ

Disabled Explorers will be there with the Wheelchair Accessible Van for Expeditions and some other crazy cool gear.
I like how this year they made it so the day pass folks get even more bang for the buck.

should be a great time

Yeah the FJC was a great rig...but it sucked encouraging disabled folks to come out and play in the dirt and then having to turn down a large population of wheelchair users.
So with the WAVE we have plenty of room for those folks to transfer into the drivers seat and have a blast...cameras underneath for self spotting and tons of torque with the diesel.

The Overland Expo will be even better this year I think as folks have an idea of what it is all about...however it will be different as this location has the driving stuff off site.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

We are working on setting up the Overland Journal safari tent. This is a great venue Roseann picked out - weather is perfect.

See you all on Friday!

Excellent Trip. Definitely glad I went.

I've got some pics from our trip out of the U.P. to Amado up.
Check em out

And on our Facebook Page

Some teasers
839606319_dFA4Z-L.jpg

Lots of Cruisers!
839617340_sm43f-XL.jpg

839612697_FrDgx-XL.jpg

And the rest On Smugmug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom