For Sale (CO) Set of 5 33x12.5R 108R Firestone Destination A/T Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
EDIT: Sale Pending!

So, here is the deal. I have these tires on my '82 FJ40, and I want to go back to the classic white wagon-wheel tires. (I know it's the white D shaped hole ones) So, I'm looking at getting rid of the tires but not the wheels at this point in time. I might consider a trade for wheels AND tires if you have some of the white wheels I need, or some chrome FJ60 wheels that I can powder coat. The tread on these are pretty good, the PO said they were brand new when he put them on, and I haven't driven it much, I'd say 75-80% tread life. Shipping is on your dime and I'll price these at $90 ea OBO. I'm pretty new to this game, if anyone has any thoughts on what to do about my locking hub leaking I'd appreciate the advice! These are located in Denver, CO.
SAM_0807.jpg
SAM_0808.jpg
SAM_0809.jpg

Last edited:
Nice tires. I have a set of 4 chrome stck fj62/60 6 lug with some surface rust Im looking to replace. I would certainly be wiling to trade (not an even trade of course). please call me and lets talk about it 805-968-9950. I read a thread here that leaking hubs is sign of bad seal allowing diff fluid through to hub. good write up with picks here. search "axle seal"

dandelionbob-
I'm interested but I think I've found someone with the wagon wheels local. I think I might want to hang on to the wider wheels at the moment. If you are still interested in the tires I'll give you a shout. When is a good time?

So are you keeping the wheel? What's your price on just the tires then? Shipped to 73013?

Right, that was the price, tire only. I'll drop them to $75 a piece. As far as shipping, I've never shipped tires, any recommendations?

Whats the true height of the tires on the current wheels (tape measure from ground to top).
Whats the 108 mean?

I'm local so could pickup.

Thelal, sale is pending, I'll let you know if it falls through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom