Wtb 80 parts / tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to buy some stuff for my 94 80 seeing if anyone has any used stuff
Tires 285/75 or 255/85 mud or a/t
Seats in good cond. front and middle
Sliders/aftermarket bumpers
Tc skid

i have none of the above. sorry bro

your gonna sell your rig?

Was kicking around the idea.

I have another baby on the way, and its sat all year long. Thought about getting a 90's 4runner that needs a motor and then building that. I could get a 22RE, 5spd & dual t-cases for the price of just t-case gears for a FJ80. Plus I'd be getting better MPG than the Winnebago I'm stuck behind :)

But I dunno, I do love having a FJ80. Just can't stand the premium.

Last edited:
i hear ya on that. i couldnt affard it as my DD. i got 10-11mpg on the way to pismo and back. cost me almost 300 in gas round trip. id love to swap in a more efficient v8 into my 80 but of course that costs money.

i love the 4th gen V8 4runners. thats what i would downsize to if i had too.

I got some tires .. Yea no thanks I don't need another 80

I'm thinking of selling my roof rack. It looks nice but I haven't had to put anything up there since I got it almost a year ago from my boss. Its a Con-Ferr 5x6, $475 obo. The PIAA 510 lights can be had for an extra $175. Or if you want just the lights they are $175, I have a brand new PIAA wire harness/relay kit that would go with them. Light specs-(super white driving pattern) http://www.piaa.com/automotive-lamps/halogen-510.html

IMG_20120829_160252.jpg

Thanks but I don't need a rack still looking for a used bumper ( arb/tjm etc..) n sliders I'm gonna get the slee to skid next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom