Westchester County (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in Chappaqua. Silver LX570 with Rock Warriors and BFG TA KO2s (in summer) or Hakka R2s (in winter). Surprised I haven't see you guys around.
I'll make sure to cruise around chappaqua to see if I can spot you, I'm usually very alert at spotting interesting cars.

@Reg Wang Haha, I recommend Whippoorwill Park parking lot and the bagel shop on weekend mornings, the train station parking lot during the week, and around Kensico reservoir or Graham Hills park on weekend afternoons for maximum dirty LX spotting opportunities. Someone in town just got a charcoal G550 4x4^2 with portal axles. He's been at the car wash by Walgreens last two weekends.

While we're discussing Westchester, does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to get a clear bra and window tint installed? It can be two different shops. Thanks!

CN you post the event here too so we get the alert

@CatskillsRunner and I are in the Kingston/Woodstock area (Ulster County). Exit 19 off the Thruway...

If anyone needs anything... I am around....

Hey Beno. I didn’t realize you were so close. We’re up at Hunter on weekends.

@bjorn240
I don’t ride but I meet up with. Guy named Chris. He’s got a white Land Cruiser with Radflos and Rock warriors.
I’ll PM you my number. I’d love to see the LX. I’ve been considering a swap.

Saw a nice army green FJ Cruiser trail team edition with 33s (at least) and a bumper yesterday on the Taconic at Bryant Pond Road in Putnam. Was that one of you guys? I was in my silver LX.

IMG_3237.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom