Toyota OEM parts supplier (AZ) Riverview Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I grabbed the wrong #, fixed on post 299 and post #1 with correct #

thanks Tlin for the heads up!

Last edited:
We now have established an account with a TOYO TIRE distributor. In the past they were hard for us to obtain.

just FYI for future reference.

We have plenty of the latest edition of the Toyota Trails magazine. Swing by for your free copy.
Ask for Murf or Brandon at the front parts counter.

Cover: Another white 80!? :eek:

mm.jpg

We are having a big cookout today in the back - if youre in the hood, feel free to swing by for some food before 2pm!

Lunch is on CBT :cookie:

1028141148a_resized.jpg

We have plenty of the latest edition of the Toyota Trails magazine. Swing by for your free copy.
Ask for Murf or Brandon at the front parts counter.

Cover: Another white 80!? :eek:
View attachment 956220

White should not be a surprise for those in the know:flipoff2:

Employees and thier families are not eligible for this promotion but YOU are :cool: for this november 4-23 drawing.

Each Toyota dealership in the valley is giving away a FREE 2015 Toyota Camry, a 60" flat screen TV, and 2 IPADS.

No purchase necc. just go to the front receptionist area and fill our the form on the IPAD there to enter. You will be competing only with other people that enter in this store in those 19 short days. about a million times better odds than the lottery ~

I would love to see one of the Land Crusier bretheren win something! :bounce2::bounce:

Dont worry about the "selfie" part lol

1104141343_resized.jpg

Got to get myself over there and sign up.

I have plenty of the last four editions of Toyota Trails here at CBT including the most recent edition.

If you come in, ask me for your free copy.

I need to stop by. I called yesterday looking for a part and waiting to hear back. Plus need a few trim pieces. Once I get everything still available ordered I'll come by. Still have any FJ40s in the back?

Got 4 of them back there currently :cool:

fjz80 head > Typical headgasket blown on #6 cylinder (far right) where the coolant cleaned up the valve surfaces of carbon.

q.jpg

0114151505_resized.jpg
0114151505a_resized.jpg
0114151708_resized.jpg
going from drum to disc :cool:

0114151505_resized.jpg

So what year is that 40? Rarely see those style hubs after the mid sixties. You didn't convert a old ball and claw axle to disc did you? Since it still has coarse spline it's a early birfiled at the newest.

Murf, do you get free work? If so, im extremely jealous.

Those hubs look very much like the ones on my 65. Can you tell us more about that disk conversion?

So what year is that 40? Rarely see those style hubs after the mid sixties. You didn't convert a old ball and claw axle to disc did you? Since it still has coarse spline it's a early birfiled at the newest.

that is a 1968

Murf, do you get free work? If so, im extremely jealous.

No, I pay the techs through the store on all work they do. Not retail, but not free either :D (Not my truck by the way)

Those hubs look very much like the ones on my 65. Can you tell us more about that disk conversion?

Those are the dualmatic hubs that I dont see very often. The disc conversion is from Willwood is the first disc conversion we have done. Very impressed with the quality and the fit. We also needed to upgrade the master cylinder to a stronger Tandem unit designed for Disc/Drum. The biggest pain was making all new hard brake lines, flaring, etc.

0117151034_resized.jpg

that is a 1968

No, I pay the techs through the store on all work they do. Not retail, but not free either :D (Not my truck by the way)

Those are the dualmatic hubs that I dont see very often. The disc conversion is from Willwood is the first disc conversion we have done. Very impressed with the quality and the fit. We also needed to upgrade the master cylinder to a stronger Tandem unit designed for Disc/Drum. The biggest pain was making all new hard brake lines, flaring, etc.

View attachment 1018540

It looks great, thanks for sharing!

that is a 1968

A 68 could be either ball & claw or birfield. My 68 is a very early 68 and ball & claw. Most 68s I believe were birfield. May covert it to disc brakes some day. Sounds like you didn't install a booster with the master. I planned a booster. Brake lines should be a little easier. All I need is a adapter for the 9MM line going to the back. The rest will be 76-80 brake lines. Front axle will be either 76-78 or mini truck brakes. Have plenty of parts just not enough time and room. The room problem is because I have too many parts.:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom