2016 URJ200 SERIES LAND CRUISER/LX570 UPDATE-REFRESH (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This front end is pretty much 95% spot on aside from minor grille details.
IMG_20150525_150119.jpg

Interior + rear end gets an update, looking forward to seeing pics of that.

Not sure what I think of that grill. Maybe it will grow on me.

That's very busy

Well, I like it. Maybe I will have to get one. ARB will have fun with making a bumper, perhaps.

Strong work with the continued posting clandestine '16 200 pics!

Other than the apparently non-wood (or non-simulated wood) dash trim and the option of black headliner, I'm thus far not disappointed in the fact that I didn't wait for the update before purchasing. Maybe if I learn to read Japanese I'd could get more excited about the update, but it seems kinda meh. Of course, after I get me my Rosetta Stone I'm gonna find out about all kinds of new tech and be totally jelly...

That touchscreen looks like a step back - just looks Camry cheap - could be photo. Still floored why no real wood in a 80K vehicle. Taillights look better. Front grill and headlights are just awful - why do that to the Land Cruiser - keep the trendy stuff for Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner, etc. No more classic front end for the LC - Toyota is slowly killing it.

Official pics getting leaked

These photos are for non-US market right? Meaning body metal should be the same but things like interior color choices not necessarily?

A silly-ish thing I prefer on the LX is how the center arm rest slides for variable ergonomics. However, it didn't kill me yet in my other vehicles that don't have that feature. (the BMW does and it's the most comfortable long trip car I have owned)

Taillights look much better then the 13-15
I imagine this will be like in the past, some items on the Japan model won't be on the US model and visa versa, for different markets.

Nice job GX-R!

I wish I could read Japanese, I would like to know if those new headlights are true HIDs or halogen projectors. IMO true HIDs are far better then halogen projectors, another one of those things, that I am thinking for 80K+ they should be true HIDs.

I know we still don't have enough info or pics but so far looking at these pics, do you think the 300 will be out in a couple of years, or has the life expectancy of the 200 just increased?

I would say with this evidence of another 200 refresh, that the next gen/300 is probably out in the 2019-2020 timeframe.

Anyone else think that new nose is going to be a problem off road? Looks like its hanging down there a lot lower then the 08-15s.

Now if they will just bring back Super White to the US market on this thing, I am sure I will be buying one.

I wish I could read Japanese, I would like to know if those new headlights are true HIDs or halogen projectors. IMO true HIDs are far better then halogen projectors, another one of those things, that I am thinking for 80K+ they should be true HIDs.

2013+ are xenon. Earlier in this thread LED headlights are mentioned as one of the possible changes for 2016. So it seems like they would be at least xenon, and maybe even LED. And I agree real HIDs should be included at this price point.

2015 200 GCC Spec headlights became LED, very obvious difference between 2014 and 2015, even on the road you can spot the difference. Not sure about US SPEC though @chrisratz @cc1999 , so 2016 is definitely LED + fog lights as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom