Suzuki LJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had this a couple of years ago. It was missing the tranny so I never got to drive it. It spent most of its little life in Marble, CO.

Thought you Zuk guys would enjoy this!
DSCN1246.jpg
DSCN1247.jpg
DSCN1248.jpg

more..
DSCN1249.jpg
DSCN1250.jpg

oh, that takes me back, I remember riding in the back of my dad's back in about 1980 up in Fort McMurray...sigh. that was an awesome little rig, super utilitarian. His was that s**t brown colour. gotta go find a picture now!

I worked for a new car dealership back in the late 70s and the guy that owned the dealership had a olive green one with a black soft top. He kept it at his cabin out at the lake, I don't know what happened to it though after he retired.
I got to drive it one time when he had it in at the dealership getting serviced. I always thought it was cool little vehicle, not very powerful, but fun to drive.

I had an '81 that had a full roll cage, '83 1000 cc engine that had some work done to it. Japanese ltd. slip diffs and it could roast all 4 tires on pavement. I bought it off a friend of my dads that offroad raced it as a dealer sponsered racer. this was in '86 it was my first vehicle! I nearly killed myself numerous times! I am actually looking at an '81 right now that is spring over we'll see if I get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom