Rock Junction - Grand Junction Off-Road Show 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jonharis

Adventure Imports
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
This just in from the Grand Mesa Jeep Club! I will post information as it becomes available here. I had the opportunity to drive Calamity Mesa with Rock Junction last year. I must say it was one of the best days out all year. I'm looking forward to participating again this year and hope you will too!

We are excited to announce that registration is now open for Rock Junction 2013. Rock Junction is a 3 day event, held May 29-31, 2013, preceding our OffRoad Show on June 1st. Each day will feature several 4x4 trips, from scenic to challenging, to a mix of both. Each night features a BBQ where everyone gets together and rehashes the day's adventures. We've expanded our list of trails and available spots, so it promises to be bigger and better than ever.

The registration cost for the entire event is $40 for the vehicle/driver and $20 for each additional passenger. This pays for the BLM permitting, the insurance, and the cost of the BBQs.

We hope to see you here,
Grand Mesa Jeep Club

I have emailed all club members the registration info. If you are not on the list and interested in registration please let me know.

I'd like to be involved this year but won't be back from my Nevada trip in time, might not even be back in time to go to the off-road show.

Ace

Bumping this thread. Is anyone thinking of attending from BCC? I'm not sure I'll be able to attend the show for more than a quick in-and-out and if the club is going to have a presence, I'd love to give the attendees the club banner and some signup sheets. It's a great event and a fun way to explore new trails and meet new people. The Off-Road show will be even bigger and better this year and has a lot on the agenda.

Here is a thread on RME that has a ton of great info.
http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?97083-Grand-Junction-Off-Road-Show-and-Rock-Junction-trail-runs

JPGnewflyer_zps3a85ab3e.jpg

I have some relatives coming in that week but would like to make the show on Saturday if I can. I am not sure when they are leaving or if they would be interested in attending. How's that for non-commital and not much help. ;p

I received word that the Paige's are unable to attend Rock Junction. They have generously agreed to donate their registration to Book Cliff Cruisers and the GJMC has generously allowed us to do the transfer. The only caveat is that they run similar class trails that Galen signed up for, Calamity Mesa, Pace Lake and Coon Hollow. These are all Class 5-6 trails and according to GJMC are "Trips focused on scenery and back country exploration with moderate challenge. A slight chance of body damage but not likely. Some chance of brush pin-striping. Vehicles are driven to and from the trail."

The first one to post up or reply to my email takes it.

Safari will be in full attendance. We will have (if all goes as planned) a rep and truck from ARB, and a full rack of goods.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Safari will be in full attendance. We will have (if all goes as planned) a rep and truck from ARB, and a full rack of goods.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Nice!

I won't be able to attend (or anything else this summer) as I'am headed down to the Grand Canyon to work this summer and the soonest I will be back is Sept. 6th, possibly may be there until mid November.

Jonathan,
I plan to attend the offroad show this year. I can bring the banner and man the both. Give me a call some time this week and i'll pick up the banner.
Thanks,
Mitch

Mitch, Thanks much and I'll call you soon. I hope to make it down for a few hours, just don't know how my schedule is shaping up yet.

9:00am-4:00pm at the Mesa County Fair Grounds

I plan to be there too. Curently in Eureka, NV but heading east soon.

Ace

I'm in GJ now and will be at fairgrounds real soon. Probably spend the night there and set my FJ and trailer up for display first thing in the am.

Ace

Jeff assigned us a spot on the north side of main tent 200 fee towards the highway. Got my RTT up and setting up my Ezup.

Ace

Here's our booth.

image-4187050059.jpg

Thank you all of those who volunteered their time for the event this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom