Reunited With My 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bluto

More questions than answers.
Threads
I haven't logged in as Bluto for the longest time and forgot my password and email. Now reporting as "nurse joy". Just dropped in to say "Hello to the SoCal80s stalwarts and members." Been lurking here and there and noticed that its been quiet for awhile. Oh well...

After years at the hands of my relatives (borrowed until getting settled financially and returned), Bluto, my FZJ80, is finally home. On the other side of that good news, she needs lots of replace and repair. It has been awhile since I wrenched on a car so lots of MUD research and questions in my future.

I have resided to the fact she will be more of a project than a daily driver like before. My 80 will be parked on my driveway in the foreseeable future with a possible transmission issue - hoping its more "low" transmission fluid than torque converter, solenoid, and/or other fancy names problem. Lots of leaks - approaching 280,000 miles. Yeah, she wasn't taken good care of but happy she is back with me having no questions asked.

Glad to be here! Back to search/reading MUD and wrenching...starting Monday when it might be cooler in North of LA County! LOL.

Alan

Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom