Nooob here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long time lurker and finally decided to join. Heres my 4Runner; its pretty well dialed in, but am picking up a 200 series Land Cruiser for wifey and this forum seems like the best place to get the LC on the same page as my Pro.

Follow the 4Runner build and future LC build on Instagram @TRDHULK

bedYj1n.jpg

piPb2EN.jpg

sQLnOCd.jpg

Long time lurker and finally decided to join. Heres my 4Runner; its pretty well dialed in, but am picking up a 200 series Land Cruiser for wifey and this forum seems like the best place to get the LC on the same page as my Pro.

Follow the 4Runner build and future LC build on Instagram @TRDHULK

bedYj1n.jpg

piPb2EN.jpg

sQLnOCd.jpg

NICE!!!!

Nice 4runner! I recently bought a 21' 4runner and put on a small lift with some 285's...Those look like 35's that you're running? The stance looks great. That must have been quite the undertaking getting those to fit. Did you re-gear?

Nice 4runner! I recently bought a 21' 4runner and put on a small lift with some 285's...Those look like 35's that you're running? The stance looks great. That must have been quite the undertaking getting those to fit. Did you re-gear?

Thanks!

It wasn't too bad; I'm a DIYer and nothing was too complicated. I hired someone else to do the body mount relocate though

Great looking 4runner. I love the stance. I have seen your rig on other forums too. I am a looking to get back into the 4runner game as a DD and looking at a lot of builds. I wish this forum was more active...

wow thats super cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom