Nissan Xterra radiator crack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Weedhopper

Rust Patrol
SILVER Star
Threads
Help! My 01 Xterra has a hairline crack at the top of the radiator, on the front side 3 inches from the cap. It looks like a paper cut and is oozing coolant. The top of the radiator is a plastic of some sort. Is there a way that this can be fixed or do I need a new part? Looking for a permanent fix, not a band aid job. Anybody know if this part and the radiator are one piece? Thanx :cheers:

Help! My 01 Xterra has a hairline crack at the top of the radiator, on the front side 3 inches from the cap. It looks like a paper cut and is oozing coolant. The top of the radiator is a plastic of some sort. Is there a way that this can be fixed or do I need a new part? Looking for a permanent fix, not a band aid job. Anybody know if this part and the radiator are one piece? Thanx :cheers:

I just went though this with my 2002 xterra just replace the radiator AutoZone 134.00 I paid .it took 2 hours doing it my self with only 4 tools I recommend you take the fan off it opens up so much more room to work