For Sale Dayton, OH enroute DC/VA: 2000 LC100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/san-jose-2000-toyota-landcruiser-uzj100/7736387616.html
IMG_0766.jpeg

Devastated to be selling my baby, but moving overseas due to a military PCS and it's unclear where we're going afterward so unfortunately I can't bring it with me. It would be unfair for this beauty to just sit around, so it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

More photos and interior shots attached in the comments.

We just passed 300k miles, over 100k together (I'm only the second owner!) I originally bought it from a family who had the original title and used it as a commuter. Since then I've continued to keep it in excellent condition. It has been modified and maintained regularly at well-known LC servicers on this forum: Torfab (Seattle) and Iron Pig Offroad (Virginia). I have all maintenance and service records, clean title, and nothing but good things to say about my daily driver for the last 10+ years.

Some of the extras:
OME Heavy springs + 2" lift brings the riding height about 4" over stock (ready for your tent, swinger, drawers, and more!)
Dobbins diff drop
33" BFG KO2 tires
Slee offroad step sliders
upgraded head-unit with touchscreen, appleplay, HD radio, and integrated backup camera
Weathertech liners and wet okole seat covers
Leather seats (including removable 3rd row) all still in excellent condition with no tears
Newer battery, oil just changed, CA smog passed, no work needed!

Asking $14,500
Serious inquiries please reach out with questions! I hope you enjoy and can love this car as much as I have.

IMG_0768.jpeg
IMG_0765.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump, additional photos, and Price reduced! External link included, more interior photos coming soon. Make me an offer!!

Last edited:
Update: i plan on driving the truck across the country and selling on the east coast if not sold soon, so don’t miss your chance!

The truck and I will be in the Dayton Ohio area for the next 6 weeks, then on to DC/Va through the end of June. Hit me up if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom