Montana Cruiser get together May 26th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd like to invite cruiserheads out to Bozeman for a get together Saturday, May 26th around 2pm. This will be a family friendly event where the kids can play in the back yard and we will have the barbecue going if anyone wants to bring some meat. If there is any interest I need a head count. I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks. Darren

I'd like to invite cruiserheads out to Bozeman for a get together Saturday, May 26th around 2pm. This will be a family friendly event where the kids can play in the back yard and we will have the barbecue going if anyone wants to bring some meat. If there is any interest I need a head count. I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks. Darren

As far as I know right now, I could be there. Hey can we bring vegitables:cheers: ha

Darren, not sure I can make it, Rockdoc is supposed to be coming down from Calgary to pick up the 55.
I'll know more this week.
Paul

Granted, this is Memorial Day Weekend. Would you guys prefer Memorial Day at the same time?

I"ll stop by if you are still planning on q'n. Would be cool to meet some of you local mudders.

Sunday afternoon is even a possibility too. Any preferences?

My daughter and grand kids are coming up from Denver and she want's to go wheeling so proably off to BenBow for a quick trip, Larry

Granted, this is Memorial Day Weekend. Would you guys prefer Memorial Day at the same time?

actually the weekend after the holiday would be better. sunday is out for sure and I think Esther already invited some people over for monday.

Ok. How would Sunday, June 3rd @ 2pm work for people?

Memorial weekend anytime for myself. June.... fine, I'm easy. BTW, anybody have a hood and passenger side fender, white? For a slide off. I've got a brownie for same or other bits.

Memorial weekend anytime for myself. June.... fine, I'm easy. BTW, anybody have a hood and passenger side fender, white? For a slide off. I've got a brownie for same or other bits.

not white, but I've got 2 good pass fenders and 2 good hoods. I could bring them to Bozeman

thanx 3_puppies, got'em on my brownie. sorry i wasn't clear. my signal is cutting out from the rain here. i'll be in touch.

Ok. So we will change the date to June 3rd @ 2pm. Please RSVP by PM. Thanks!

Darren, is this still on for sunday? I've got some stuff to do in the AM, might be able to make it down in the afternoon.
Paul

You're the first to respond Paul. There's a couple of other people that may be able to come as well. You're welcome to come. We'd love to have you. Darren

PM'd on the day before. Did anything come of the get together? Didn't here back TM. Maybe there was a terrestrial holdup of sorts. Sorry to have missed out at any rate.

Sorry, I never received your PM. We didn't have anybody make it out. But thanks for the interest.