Moj's Missing 40. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
MoJ just called me, he's away from his computer for a few hours and wanted me to get the word out that Straatmann just called him, and the police were currently looking for the 1974 40 series that he had put money down on at Straatmann in Wash, mo.

I noticed that there was a 40 series parked outside and inquired about it 2 weeks ago. I sent Moj and Miescha some photo's. MoJ put money down on it Monday during lunch.

Here's the description, I have photo's at the office and will post up later.

It's a red 74 all original, with no rust, light rust on bumper and rims. If you see it follow it. It does have current Missouri tags and was driven to Washington from StL. It's a 3 speed so 55 mph is tops.

When did this happen? I saw on like that yesterday afternoon with white spoke wheels and BFG all-terrains. It had an aftermarket front bumper painted black. It had no license plates on it. Post one of the pics you have.

THIS IS SUCH BULLSH*T!

I can't reach MoJ or Joe, but if MoJ put money down on the truck then we both got screwed and I suspect the seller may have stolen the truck. I paid his asking price IN CASH specifically b/c it was a '79 truck (not 74) which has more leg room due to the relocated gas tank, and it also had factory PS & AC.

It has no plate on it b/c he took the plates off when he gave me the key (odd that he only had one key and now the truck is missing). It was left at Stratmann for some clutch work and possible exhaust work (which I just decided yesterday to have done over at Rod's Muffler in Union).

I can't get an answer from anyone at Strattman other than 'it was there last I looked'.

This is exactly why it was supposed to be parked inside the freaking shop!

I think I'm just going to drop everything and head out there right now. ****!

So, both of you put money down on the same truck? It sounds to me like they got a better offer and sold it to someone else?

it wasn't inside. I saw the red 74 with the bogus 11k ccot speedo parked outside all week in the pm, I saw it on tue, wed night, tr morning

So what exactly is the story on this truck? It sounds like william bought it and Moj put money down on it. Was it bought from the dealer or a private owner and brought to the dealer for work, or what?

WTF !!! :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom