Meet my next bike (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Street Triple (R)

Soon... berry berry soon Red will be hooliganing around town on one of these bad boys...:):):):):):):):):):):D

2009_triumph-street-triple-r.jpg

and with a flyscreen and unprotected actress.

angelina-jolie-ridinw.jpg

And a couple of dick hardening vids... I LOVE this first one.

and on the Isle of Man

I am in love!:bounce:

That is sweeeeet. And probably a little more spirited than my "Triple". :lol:

Thanks Morgan. Yes, I suppose it has evolved a little since the days of yores. None the less, it has the same sole, but hopefully doesn't worship the road by offering up oil.:D

Sweet bike! The Triumph Triples are such a fun motor... :clap::clap::clap:

That's one sweet bike. :cool: Are you keeping the Versys?

I never made it up to the Island last summer like I had planned. Hopefully next summer I can bring the wife up there on a long weekend.

That's one sweet bike. :cool: Are you keeping the Versys?

I never made it up to the Island last summer like I had planned. Hopefully next summer I can bring the wife up there on a long weekend.

The Versys would go, as much as I love it I only need one machine.

wow. you have a narrow definition of "need." :)

I had a 2006 speed triple for a few years--loved it, though I would have preferred the lighter street triple. I love the graphite/orange color too.

Geof

My son's best friend's dad has one of these. I checked it out yesterday when picking my son up from a sleepover at their place.

triumphdaytona675se03.jpg

He was saying that the one time he took it to track day at Portland Raceway, he hit 148 mph or something insane. :eek:

I think my KLR tops out at 93 MPH. :lol:

God triples give me serious wood. If all goes well I'll be riding a Daytona in the open twins division of CMRA next race season

God, me too. Had some car repairs so the purchase is delayed... and it's killing me!

Mind you, riding the Versys is probably better form my longevity.

He was saying that the one time he took it to track day at Portland Raceway, he hit 148 mph or something insane. :eek:

I think my KLR tops out at 93 MPH. :lol:

That's pretty insane. I had my 996 at 150 indicared on the front straight of TWS, so it was really more like 135 and I felt like I was gonna be blown off. The daytona is so much lighter and smaller, it feels like a toy compared to some of the bikes I've owned.

Herring: that sucks, I hope you can get it soon, that bike is worth evry single penny.

I run a gsxr 1000. But a good friend of mine has a 07 triumph 675 he is currently changing to track only duty. He has a ton of mods he has done to it. They will do a bit over 160. He did a 420 chain conversion and has it regeared to where it will max at 150 but he pulls out of the corners stronger and harder. We run miller motorsports park in utah that has a 3/4 mile straight. I have hit max indicated of 187 on my bike in there. But I can't corner as tight as the 600's. damn close though.....

The Triumph tripples are the most fun bikes I've ever ridden, an easy(but REALLY fun) way to lose ones drivers license. Red Herring excellent choice, post pics when you get the bike home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom