listen to my engine? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

posted this in 80 series tech:
I really need some advice...

long story short my mechanic says the noise in my engine sounds like a bearing (or something similar) that calls for a rebuild.

I've got a lot of mud members urging me to get a second opinion. Any of you guys know your stuff and would be willing to have a listen? I live in Tustin and can drive to you. I can also bring beer. I don't drink so more for you! But you'll also have to tell me what kind to get haha.

thanks and hopefully I'll be getting to know a lot of you better in the near future.

-Spencer

Just read your post on 80s Tech. Sorry to hear. Good that you're having a second opinion at yotamasters. Mario at Topline worked on my HG. They know their stuff.

I'm in San Juan. And there's a few 80 owners sprinkled down in this area. It would be cool for all of us to cruise out together and give you an opinion.

Just read your post on 80s Tech. Sorry to hear. Good that you're having a second opinion at yotamasters. Mario at Topline worked on my HG. They know their stuff.

I'm in San Juan. And there's a few 80 owners sprinkled down in this area. It would be cool for all of us to cruise out together and give you an opinion.
it would be very cool! let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom