LC100 Weak Brake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going to get the LSPV also replaced, with that i will be left with no more options to try
Already spend a good amount on fixing the brake

As suggested above, have you checked the vacuum level going to the booster?

As suggested above, have you checked the vacuum level going to the booster?
Any idea what is return pressure, as per the service center they see issue in return pressure. I am going to replace the booster once again

Any idea what is return pressure, as per the service center they see issue in return pressure. I am going to replace the booster once again
I wouldn't replace the booster again without confirming that it is actually getting the appropriate amount of vacuum.

Is it before the brake booster, the input from engine , engine manifold ?
Yes. I would measure it where the vacuum line attaches to the booster. I use a MityVac. It's also useful for testing whether or not the booster is holding vacuum.

After having the car dropped in the service center for long 1 month its seems my brakes are normal now. Replaced the brake booster again but this with a used one from scrap yard. Not sure why the brand new one didn't work.

If only somebody would've told you to check the booster in the first place. You could've saved a lot of money.

Since you've checked brake pads, performed bleeding, replaced the brake booster, and skimmed the rotors, there might be a few additional areas to investigate. I’ll say you should ensure the brake calipers are functioning correctly and not sticking, which could prevent proper brake engagement. Also check for any leaks or restrictions in the brake lines that could be affecting hydraulic pressure.The master cylinder could be failing or not providing sufficient pressure to the brake system. Hopefully this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom