Just Moved to Sevierville - Boyds Creek area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I just moved to the area and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jack and I've got a 40 I've been working on for awhile and an FJ Cruiser.

Looks like I just missed the monthly meeting. I'll try and make the one in July.

I've got a project 40 that needs a lot of work and now that the move is finally over with, I hope I can spend more time on it. I'd love to get it back on the road.

If you're in the area or there are any other events going on, let me know. I'm looking forward to learning about the area and working on and talking about cruisers.

Jack

Welcome you have come to the right place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Jack!

What year is your 40? I have an '80 model I'm trying to get on the road.

Welcome Jack!

What year is your 40? I have an '80 model I'm trying to get on the road.

Mine is a 78. I have a thread for it started awhile ago. I tried to update the link in my signature.

Let me know if you need a hand working on anything. It would be interesting to see other peoples 40s so I can see how mine is suppose to go back together. :)

Welcome to East Tennessee! It's a wonderful place to live, camp, and wheel. Keep an eye on our clubhouse for future rides and meetings. Post up a couple pics of your truck if you can. Hope to see you at our next meeting. Rance

TLCA #13178 Appalachia Cruisers, STLCA

Last edited:
Thanks! Not much to look at right now. I had to throw it back together in order to haul it. I'm anxious to get the body back off, try and get it straight, and get it painted.

20140621_121322[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom