How can I tell what OME front strut this is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kcjaz

SILVER Star
Threads
the sticker on the strut says "OME-703X" which I think is just the spring and the "X" means its one of several 703's. From googling, it seems that these springs are sold separate from the shocks which is unlike my BP-51s which came as a complete coil over unit. I don't find anything on the OME site that is a front spring "703". There are some marking stamped on the shocks but they are not legible. I'm trying to sell these on FB and of course people what to know what shock and spring it is.
IMG_3461.jpeg
IMG_3462.jpeg

the sticker on the strut says "OME-703X" which I think is just the spring and the "X" means its one of several 703's. From googling, it seems that these springs are sold separate from the shocks which is unlike my BP-51s which came as a complete coil over unit. I don't find anything on the OME site that is a front spring "703". There are some marking stamped on the shocks but they are not legible. I'm trying to sell these on FB and of course people what to know what shock and spring it is.View attachment 3495157View attachment 3495158
the sticker on the strut says "OME-703X" which I think is just the spring and the "X" means its one of several 703's. From googling, it seems that these springs are sold separate from the shocks which is unlike my BP-51s which came as a complete coil over unit. I don't find anything on the OME site that is a front spring "703". There are some marking stamped on the shocks but they are not legible. I'm trying to sell these on FB and of course people what to know what shock and spring it is.View attachment 3495157View attachment 3495158
2703 based on the examples i sent previously on your question for the rear springs. the x is a suffix.

2703 based on the examples i sent previously on your question for the rear springs. the x is a suffix.
Thanks, your right. I get it now. As the Kelce brothers say "there are no dumb questions, just dumb people." That be me. My brain didn't fully process your other response as I had found the invoice for the rear spring and had the answer.

Thanks, your right. I get it now. As the Kelce brothers say "there are no dumb questions, just dumb people." That be me. My brain didn't fully process your other response as I had found the invoice for the rear spring and had the answer.
no worries i'm the one who somehow replied twice in the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom