Good Used Pit bike for around $500? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bustedknucklefilms.com
Ive been looking for a nice used pitbike to play around on. My budget is around $500. What about Orion?

X5R%20Monster%20Energy%20Bike.jpg

Orion Pit Bikes

So a guy I know has one of these, he wants $300 for it and would probably take less. What do you guys think? It has several little issues. It's an 08 or 09 model but has been rode HARD. It needs a throttle cable, left peg, new bar grips, and the bent up exhaust put back on.

Ive been looking for a nice used pitbike to play around on. My budget is around $500. What about Orion?

X5R%20Monster%20Energy%20Bike.jpg

Orion Pit Bikes

So a guy I know has one of these, he wants $300 for it and would probably take less. What do you guys think? It has several little issues. It's an 08 or 09 model but has been rode HARD. It needs a throttle cable, left peg, new bar grips, and the bent up exhaust put back on.

if I were you I'd check here: Pit Bikes - ThumperTalk Community

I've owned two of those Orion Pit Bikes. Like most other chinese imports they have the small issues you have to get past. Loose bolts, cheap pegs/bars etc. After tightening everything up, and upgrading the bars, I absolutely loved mine. We have a cool little track and we ride them pretty hard. There are 5 of them in the family/friends riding group and the worst that's happened yet is a blown rear shock. I'd buy another one for the price!

602963090_MNHuS-S.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom