FS: Sky Blue (854) Spray Paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sheck44

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi guys
I unfortunately ordered 5 cans of sky blue paint (854) for my 1966 40, when they showed up I tested the paint and It didn't match so I called the supplier and they sent another 5 cans. Well, it turns out that my 40 is NOT sky blue so this leaves me with 10 cans of paint to sell.
Now, I'd prefer to sell them in 2 batches of 5 (still in the boxes) for $100 per box shipped.
As well, I want to make sure this matches your vehicle as I don't want any problems so I will mail a paint chip sample to anyone that is serious about buying the paint

Thanks
Steve

Price lowered

OK guys
All 10 cans packed for someone and ready to ship for $160 total.
Had a buyer and he's disappeared

Cheers
Steve

Hello, what brand of paint, how big is each can, where dis you buy it, how old is it, is it single stage or does it require clear coat, etc. can you send a pic o a color swatch to 252-259-7346 please thanks

Details

Here you go guys, the paint comes from a very reputable supplier (APS) that was recommended on this board, single stage acrylic lacquer.Just got the paint last week.

APS Tower Paint Company, Inc.

At $21/can my offer is MORE than generous

Cheers
Steve

$160 TOTAL

Guys, really nobody can use 10 cans of Sky Blue/Smurf blue paint for $160 shipped to your door ???

Cheers
Steve

Hey thanks Steve. Still interested. Trying to talk wife into the color. She wants to go with tan like to 40 already is painted.

Did the supplier send you the replacement cans free of charge? Just curious...

I'm rebuilding a 2 H diesel engine and could use 1 can if your willing to part with just one. Thanks

Paypal payment sent for 10 cans of sky blue paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom