Frontier 4x4 of Des Moines Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.frontier4x4.com
Many of you know me personally from business and also past wheeling trips. I wanted to give everybody the heads up that I am now working for my own business, Frontier 4x4, full time.

I have worked at various shops specializing in off-road around the Des Moines area and always kept Frontier 4x4 on the side. I am currently working from home and will be expanding next summer to a much bigger shop. I do specialize in the mini's but will cater to any type of off-road vehicles.

Please check out my always expanding website at Frontier 4x4 and Off Road of Des Moines

I am currently a member of 4x4 syndicate and have been a member of MIOBI and JOCCI in the past. I will be looking to join the Tall Corn Cruisers and will anticipate meeting a lot of you at the Tall Corn Classic this coming month. I am no stranger to wheeling at Dan's and am trying to decide which Toyota to bring down to wheel.

Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Luke Graham
Frontier 4x4

Welcome, Now for the mud salute! :flipoff2:

I got some work coming your way if you will work on a old 40.

That 4runner is too cool not to show it off. Just my .02

Congratulations on opening your shop full-time! Look forward to seeing you at the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic.

Welcome, Now for the mud salute! :flipoff2:

I got some work coming your way if you will work on a old 40.

That 4runner is too cool not to show it off. Just my .02

Thanks and, no, I don't mind working on your older stuff, even if you do let your brother drive a jeep! :lol:

I will probably end up taking the 4runner to the classic after I get some sliders, cage, and bumpers made. I'll have to swap my spooled rear in for some more traction since it is still IFS. My 83 is kind of under the sawzall blade right now and wouldn't be as fun at Dan's anyway, It will just walk right up eveything there.

Awesome. I have been looking for a 4x4 shop here in town. Especially one that deals with Toyota's. Welcome!

Go figure, I move to Arkansas and DSM get's a 4x4 shop. :) Good to hear and good luck with the business.

Go figure, I move to Arkansas and DSM get's a 4x4 shop. :) Good to hear and good luck with the business.

I don't mind shipping parts and it sounds like you get back to Iowa every once in awhile.:D

My 83 is kind of under the sawzall blade right now and wouldn't be as fun at Dan's anyway, It will just walk right up eveything there.

Are you still gonna put pane on that hog.
04-29-08_1525.jpg

04-29-08_1524.jpg
04-29-08_1525.jpg
04-29-08_1524.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom