Florance Oregon March 2nd-5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Myself and a friend and some of his co-worker buddies are going down to florance on march 2nd. This will most likely be a quad ride but my friend is thinking about taking his cool rock crawler jeep he built. We had it at sand lake before and it was pretty fun, that was before he had installed his dana 44's with 5.29 gears and ARB lockers front and rear. It should be a blast now. I am thinking about taking my 78 fj but not sure yet. anyone one is welcome to come along if that wanna go.

if the weather gets bad and we decide to leave early it would be a great time to stop by Tillmook state forest i have been talking about and check it out. My friend goes there a lot and knows his way around well.

if the weather gets bad and we decide to leave early it would be a great time to stop by Tillmook state forest i have been talking about and check it out. My friend goes there a lot and knows his way around well.

Been there , awesome place some really good wheeling hope to get back there agian this year and do the Cascade Cruiser Run , if not before , real hardcore trails and a lots of dirt roads too , have fun be safe

Robb

Already have plans that weekend. Take lots of pics so those of us who have never gone know what we are getting into next time.

Oh yeah, have fun.

Brandon check out the Cascade cruiser web sight tons of photos there from past runs , hey how you been you bought some parts from me , i live in Puyallup

Robb

Brandon check out the Cascade cruiser web sight tons of photos there from past runs , hey how you been you bought some parts from me , i live in Puyallup

Robb
Yeah, they are still in the box. Starting to work on that project this winter. We've been good. Farron is allot bigger now and doesn't stop talking. I guess I will see you at the swap meet.

no pics when you didnt go. been sick for 2 weeks now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom