Crazy Aussie idea (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Geoff (geoffnlp) looks like something got a new coat of paint? Is that "3 door"? Send me a link to some pictures and thanks for sending Gwagg my direction.

Gwagg I sent a reply to your email.

Cheers!

Hi Geoff (geoffnlp) looks like something got a new coat of paint? Is that "3 door"? Send me a link to some pictures and thanks for sending Gwagg my direction.

Gwagg I sent a reply to your email.

Cheers!

Phil,
The green one in my avatar is the first one you brought over for me, the three door is in storage for right now waiting to start working on, I already have a 5 speed and 3:73's for her, will send some pics when I start. Thanks again, Cheers, Geoff.

My HJ47 was passing by Japan January 10th then went dark as it moved away from civilization. In following the ship's schedule I realized it was in the Port of Shanghai less than 10 miles from my temporary apartment. How cool it would have been to drive around China. It seems it will be offloaded in Savannah, my hometown, before being trucked to Charlotte for offloading from AUStoUSA's container. Current plan is for my son and wife to personally pick it up and drive it down. I hope by the end of February it will be in Central Florida.

upload_2016-1-20_14-41-58.png

For the record, I asked to delay the delivery in hopes I would be in the US but I have been extended. Please do not assume the normal export process takes this long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom