Anybody recognize these wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thinking of picking these up because I want to switch to a 17" wheel for my 80 series.

Does anybody recognize these wheels?

If so any idea on the back spacing?

Thanks

Screenshot_20230420_233405_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230420_233401_Facebook.jpg

Those wheels typically came on sequoia‘s. I have a set of those that I run instead of my swampers for road warrior duties. You can run them without a spacer, but you can’t turn left and right all the way. But with a 1 inch spacer they work on an 80.

All the Toyota wheels from that era require a 1 inch spacer on an 80 but I don’t know the specific backspacing.

D504A732-A391-49FB-9F07-33BE7B8E3824.jpeg

Those wheels typically came on sequoia‘s. I have a set of those that I run instead of my swampers for road warrior duties. You can run them without a spacer, but you can’t turn left and right all the way. But with a 1 inch spacer they work on an 80.
Would I be okay running 1.5" spacers? Spidertrax is a reputable company I can't seem to find 1" spacers by them and don't feel like going with a Chinese knock off from Amazon.

Would I be okay running 1.5" spacers? Spidertrax is a reputable company I can't seem to find 1" spacers by them and don't feel like going with a Chinese knock off from Amazon.
Yes 1.5” would work as well. Some thread locker and torque them properly is what I do when using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom