'97 LC going up for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I live in Spanish Fort, AL and will be posting my 1997 LC for sale soon. Probably here, craig's list and truck trader unless I have to pay for any of them. Any thoughts on where else I can post to get maximum eyes on it?

Thanks!:beer:

I don't wheel, thought I'd drive it forever but now that I'm divorced and have seriously upgraded my love life :) I wanted to do the same with my vehicle.

I'll get pics posted as soon as I wash and clean her up.

Here's some quick pics.

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

Last edited:
whose the blonde in the pics?
ummmm, should have noticed that before I posted...L is my GF and R is one of my best friends...

Price, miles, known issues?

asking $9k,, 343k miles, basically stock. Only wheeled about 10xs back when I first got her and those were SUPER lightweight trails (since she's my DD I never wanted to risk busting anything). Purchased from the original owner in '04 w/34k miles on her at the time. Mobile 1 full syn oil changes every 10k miles and Toyota factory oil filter every 5k all done by me.

known issues: needs O2 sensor, front driver seat leather is in bad condition, front passenger not as bad, rear passenger fender needs to be replaced (I have the original, just never put it back on when it got rubbed off), typical window regulator issues, broken power antenna (shocker, right? 5th one and I'm not replacing it again)

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom