2nd Annual Wounded EOD Warrior Foundation Run @ Crozet, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

times have not been setup fully i believe hit the trail at 830/9 be off the trail like 6 or so, before dark

times have not been setup fully i believe hit the trail at 830/9 be off the trail like 6 or so, before dark

Guess I better move my time up a little, I'd hate to be late. Do we prepay or just bring cash?

if your there by 8 that should be fine, bring cash with you. For the Trail fees Non Member is 30 for the day, Tshirts will be on sale also should be somewhere from 15 to 20 for a shirt. you dont have to buy one if you dont want to. if you need anything before getting to the field, there is a Gas Station with a DQ about 10 mins or so before you get there.

also looked at the first post again trail time is 9 which means the drivers meeting should be starting somewhere between 845 and 9

if ANYONE has any questions please post them up and i will get the answers for you.

Last edited:
How about the food situation? I was thinking of bringing a small grill and a cooler to cook lunch. Is it trails the whole time or can you just stop/join in when you feel like it?

How about the food situation? I was thinking of bringing a small grill and a cooler to cook lunch. Is it trails the whole time or can you just stop/join in when you feel like it?

bring it, leave it at camp. we take a break for lunch, then when everyone in the group is ready to go back out we do

It was raining when I got here but camp is up and the rain has stopped ready to wheel in the mornin

It was raining when I got here but camp is up and the rain has stopped ready to wheel in the mornin

Plus you got you some Internet to keep you company.
Have fun Sat.
I'm going to drive up Sunday morn. If I leave b4 5am I should be there at 830

Dave

yep, getting up early, trying to be there around 8

Thanks again for coming out and hangin with us on some trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom