2010 Calendars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone seen a 2010 calendar with good LC pictures?

Kevin

CCOT usually has pics in their calendar but they also put some icky girls in there too!

"icky". What are you Phil , a high school sophomore girl;)
Where is the carb in question....

Phil, I know what you mean, good 40 pics till they add their clutter. I checked ccot website and the 2010 calendar they have gone back to all months on one page with one photo.

Kevin

Phil, I know what you mean, good 40 pics till they add their clutter. I checked ccot website and the 2010 calendar they have gone back to all months on one page with one photo.

Kevin

Kevin-
Phil is busy trying to find my weber 32/36. Not to mention the fact he is riding the e-train making more money than Chicago already over pays him for....

You need to develop a cruiser calendar.

Scott

Scott, Since I am working full time at the moment, this would be a good job for someone with a lot of free time in the winter months, know anybody like that??????????

Scott, Since I am working full time at the moment, this would be a good job for someone with a lot of free time in the winter months, know anybody like that??????????

I would have to hire one of my daughters. There interwebbing skills are bar none the best...

Besides- I am still trying to acquire that '71 Hilux I found:bang:.
Guy is not answering. Maybe he is screening the call. Altho- I know a local print shop(I painted it) who makes calendars. Maybe he can:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom