80-series ARB winch front bumper in Colorado - $550 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings...selling my old ARB bumper which I had on my LX450...was a great setup and worked flawlessly. The bumper is not perfect, it has been used, ground a bit on the corners and the center of the bottom, and the left side has been wacked a bit, left side might be tweaked a tiny bit, can't tell without having it on a vehicle...The bumper fit perfect (even the left side) and is actually in very good condition I think considering the wheeling that was done with it...but I don't want anyone to think they are getting a brand-new bumper. Also I have NOT painted any of it, ever...so what you see is EXACTLY what you get, I have not hidden anything...I just pressure washed it and took these pictures right after that. I would rather not ship it, as I have no idea how to ship something like this, and am not really equipped to do so...so someone around Colorado who wants it would be best... :D

Feel free to ask any questions...oh, the wires you see are for the ARB lights..and they are not cut, what is cut is from the vehicle-side...also if curious the sliders are forsale also, but I just haven't posted the ad for those yet (could be a package deal with everything if someone is interested).

Price: $550

Some pics (if anyone wants more/others, just ask...click on each picture for a larger version):

Thanks,
Mark Brodis
fj40rockcrawler@yahoo.com

UPDATE: I have had a crap-ton of requests about this...and also about the sliders...currently both are promised to someone, so likely sold, but no money exchange yet...here are more pics of the sliders. These are a pair of Slee Offroad tube-style sliders, meaning the main slider part is a 2"x4" piece, and then there is an angled tube welded on the side for more protection but not to hit on everything (like the style with 2 2x4's does). These were actually the very first pair of this style Christo had powdercoated...it's not much but it's my only claim to fame.. :D What you will notice is the driver's side slider's middle bracket was whacked hard (actually rolled over a rock on the Holy Cross trail which lifted the entire side of the vehicle), the bracket is perfectly straight everything lines up just fine, but it's just been wakced and that steel is alot harder to straighten than you might think (meaning it is still VERY strong). Also on that same slider the front bracket I chopped about 3/4" of steel off and welded (sloppy weld with my home-made 12v welder just for practice), this was because on my vehicle I liked to have the sliders pulled up tight to the body, where they have the most chance of pushing into the body, but also look the best (i.e. don't look like they are hung down, which is how some people mount them), and when I pushed mine up that far that brackets would vibrate on the floorboard, got really annoying, so I chopped a bit off, worked great, might look stupid, but worked flawlessly.

Anyhoo, here are the pics of the sliders (these are really great sliders, if you aren't the one they are promised to, you should still buy some from Christo Slee (Slee Offroad)...kickass design and STRONG!)

http://pictures.colorado4x4.net/Misc/remote_thumb/LX450_sliders/

Last edited:
How much for the sliders? Would you be willing to ship?

I'm local and interested in the sliders also.

PM sent

there's nothing like "experienced" bumpers to guide you on the trail.

:D

Wow...quite a bit of interest (don't you people ever leave the computer?!? :flipoff2: ) Sorting through PMs...I'll get to all of them...don't worry...

-Mark

Bumper sold...sliders likely sold...will let next-in-line know if sale falls through...

Thanks,
Mark

awwwwwwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom