[CO] Roof Rack and Flares for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I took the stock roof rack off as well as the fender flares and mud flaps. I am selling all.

Both passenger door flares have broken little plastic niple; you can buy from beno. Metal mounting brackets for passenger doors come with it. Passenger side flare is missing rubber gasket (fell away). All attaching hardware except one bolt and nut is present. Front passenger flare has broken mount and missing the nut (the one behind the washer fluid resevoir).

The ends of the front flares that wrap around the front step come with it.

Flares are in good physical condition but could use some paint. The roof rack is pretty much like any other roof rack you pull off a 17 year old vehicle. It's good enough to put some paint on and it'd be fine.

Hmmm lets say $60 + ride and their yours.

I'd much prefer to sell them to someone in Colorado Springs.

Last edited:
Also: I have front electrical seats for sale. The passenger seat needs new plastic gears. The leather of the drivers seat is worn in a few areas. The headrests are off of a set of manual seats I put into my cruiser. I'd let these seats go for $50 (you pay shipping). Heck, make an offer. Or buy all the stuff I have posted here for $80 (again, you pay shipping).

I have the rear mud-flaps and against my wife's judgement they are for sale. You get a special deal though; if you buy them you get the flares free (because I don't want to keep them)! What would you be willing to pay for this one time, outstanding deal?

Maybe I should start an auction; seems like Gregor is interested also. (That was a joke folk.)

Ha ha! Thanks, but I have no interest in the flares - the garage is too full of stuff already!

Your truck is a popular color, so surely someone has a need for at least one of your flares.

My roof rack went in the dumpster. No one wanted mine, so good luck giving yours away.

I'm looking for some rear mud flaps to trim for off-road use. I'll PM you with an offer.

I might be interested in the rack if the price is right. I'm in Basalt, but don't really have time to drive down in the next few weeks. If you shipped it I'd take it off your hands.

pics are in.

IMG_7427.jpg

IMG_7428.JPG

IMG_7429.jpg

Flares?

So your truck is green? I need the PS rear flair, are you willing to ship to 27205? Send me a PM with amount please!

Just making sure it fits a 1993 FZJ80

Jay

PM's are sent for rack and flairs/flaps. Looks like those will be sold.

Still have the seats!

Hoosier Daddy is second in line for flaps.

Well, I thought they would be sold until I took them in to price the shipping. WOW!

For the roof rack, just for a box it's $65 + $55 for said box to be shipped with the rack in it.

For the flares it'd have to be shipped freight and we don't even want to go there.

mtnbike28 still has dibs on the flaps pending what he wants to do about shipping just those, again not cheap.

01LCRoaringForkCO still has dibs on the rack until decided on what to do about shipping or if wants to pick it up.

I sent you another PM, flaps and pas rear flair... did you try USPS? Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom