3- TRD emblems for sale. Brand new! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads

Edit: It seems like people are interested in these emblems, if more people are interested I could order more, just trying to help the iH8mud community!

I'm selling 3 brand new TRD plastic bubble/blister type emblems. $7 each shipped, if you buy all three...its $18 shipped. PM me if interested:D

I make sure to personally check all the emblems before they get shipped because I dont want you guys to have any kind of damaged emblem on your rigs:D

Paypal is preferred but if you pay by money order, I will not ship until it clears:beer:

update! November 8, 2010 I have about 15 emblems left over from the first set of orders! There will be no wait on the second batch of orders because I ordered more than enough! First 15 will have no wait! If you ordered emblems in the first batch but did not pay, pls try to keep to your word. I tried assuming that nobody would back out and just paid for some of them out of my own pocket but now I have extras...hoping that everyone who ordered will pay me. To those that have paid, thank you for the easy transaction
here are the pictures of the emblems!

LAST POST IS ALWAYS THE MOST UPDATED

Last edited:
I'm interested in getting some please let me know if you still have some. Thanks! PM sent

Last edited:
Here's a picture of the emblem mounted! It's the perfect size for the 100 series lower hatch:D First batch has been ordered! If you are interested, pm me:D
DSC06748.jpg

2 Styles?

Hi
Just wondering if you have 2 different styles of emblems there? I'm interested in the plain ones.... just TRD

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom