Moving 60 around garage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 60 just fits inside the garage length wise. Id like to be able to easily reorient sideways it to maximize the working room around it when its in the garage. HOA wont let you work in the driveway or with garage door open.

Has Anybody used something like this?
Sears.com

Looking for recommendations if anyone has been down this road before.

Thanks in advance

Those wheel dollies are the plan you want. You're on it, do it.

Go to your local Harbor Frieght store and get the same design but stouter than the one Sears offers.

there is also the hydraulic / lever kind that doesn't require separate jacking of the truck.

The ones from Sears are rated 1,000#. Might be a little light for a 60 series. Believe I saw some red ones on that page rated at 1,500# for about the same price as the ones at HB. I have four of the 1,500# dollies from HB. Plenty stout just don't rotate and roll as easy as I would like.

I got these http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000UAGDTC/ They are more expensive but heavy duty quality units.

It says 6,000# if you look at question and answer the manufacturer said with four dollies you get 6,000#. Which is the same as these. Vehicle Dollies - 2 Piece, 1500 Lb. Capacity I have no problem with being heavy duty just how hard they are to roll. I did check and the casters do not have bearing for the wheels. Thinking of replacing the casters or maybe just the wheels to ones with bearings. If I can find some for around $200 for sixteen of them price would be around the same as the ones on Amazon linked above.

Thanks for all the replies. For some reason I didnt get email notification of these replies as they happened. I guess I failed to check a box or something when initiating the thread.

I like the look of those amazon ones. I read a bunch of info online about Harbor freight ones being tough to move around due to lack of ball bearings. I like the idea of the lever ones you dont need to jack separately but they either dont have the bearings (HF) or are ridiculously expensive.
Amazon ones look the best so far but the lack of a locking wheel could be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom