Internal Rollcage pics? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1/2 way there in that it has some triangular cross bracing. I'd also add some diagonal stays going down the sides from above the seats to the tops of the wheel arches.

Clint

That was the initial plan, but it takes up so much usable storage space, in luie of the rear stays I am eventually planning to brace it back to the seat belt anchors.

Here are some pics (crappy iPad pics) of my new cage. Traded out the JDM rear seat for a Euro spec seat which sits better over the wheel wells. It's downright comfy back there for adults now. The cage sits on plates that were welded to the floor and the seat is bolted to the cage so the safest two seats are for my girls in back.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here are some pics (crappy iPad pics) of my new cage. Traded out the JDM rear seat for a Euro spec seat which sits better over the wheel wells. It's downright comfy back there for adults now. The cage sits on plates that were welded to the floor and the seat is bolted to the cage so the safest two seats are for my girls in back.

That's pimp!

That's pimp!
Thanks. I'm VERY happy with it.
Nice work on the rollcage sits very close to the body and looks strong.
Thanks. I can't weld. Don't have the proper equipment either. Hired this one out. Expensive but worth it for my little passengers' safety. It's almost too close to the body as I can just barely get the side panels off to get at bolts to remove the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom