New to me 2006 non AHC Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I been a long time lurker here and admired all the nice looking LC here and now im able to post my own LC now. Couldnt let this pass at a local dealer 88,000 miles only picked it up today. Let the build begin...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Welcome! Nice rare find. Probably one of the best colors IMO. Excited to see what you have in store for your build.

Welcome! Nice rare find. Probably one of the best colors IMO. Excited to see what you have in store for your build.
The best color IMO also, just got really lucky because this was the color i was looking for. And low miles and non AHC it was perfect for me

Beautiful land cruiser. Love the rear spoiler. Wish I could find one like that. Building it up is a ton of fun, but I've forgotten how nice they look stock.
Exactly haha makes me dont wanna mess with it but i know the urge will get to me.

Congrats on the new ride. Little man will be driving before you know it.

Welcome to the addiction.

Congrats! Love the pic with your little boy. I have 3 - boy 12, girl 10, girl 8 and they all love riding in the Black Pearl (as they call her)! Heading to Maine for ocean side camping - we'll be packed with 2 Sea Kayaks on the roof and bikes on the back!

Bought my '03 with 88K miles on it last Spring and already have put 15K miles on it - just can't stop driving it! Enjoy!

Thanks RND1 im pretty sure we'll enjoy the LC just like u n your family n have a safe trip to Maine.

image.jpg
Congrats, put a OME 2" lift and some Slee step sliders along with some 33" BFG AT/KO2's and you will be good to go for awhile ;). It's funny when you do the lift and tires it makes your rig look huge next to a stock one.

Looks great! Rare find

View attachment 1103183 Congrats, put a OME 2" lift and some Slee step sliders along with some 33" BFG AT/KO2's and you will be good to go for awhile ;). It's funny when you do the lift and tires it makes your rig look huge next to a stock one.
Your rig looks really nice SWUtah, rims n tires are next on the list. What size r yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom