Par numbers needed please! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day all. I need some help with part numbers please. I will start this thread and update as needed. i have a1990 FJ70. FJ70RV-KR. To start of I am looking for the part number for the front sliding window on the right hand side. The Cruiser is the one in my avatar.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry about spelling mistake in heading. I cant fix it. Part number.

Last edited:
toyodiy.com (link in the sticky section)

Input your frame number (front right frame by the DP)

Thanks divemedic. The reason for asking is as follows. The FJ70 was never imported into South Africa. I used the toydiy to get the part number. Toyota South Africa ordered the window and is was the wrong one. I had to lay and take it. So I really want to make sure about correct oart numbers before ordering again. But no worries I will go to toydiy again.

Interesting. What market is your 70 from? I ask because in Japan Toyota has changed part numbers on a few things I've come across when cross checking toyodiy. Pm me your frame number. I'll be going to Toyota here in the next few days and I can check to see what there system says as well.

It was destined for general countries. I appreciate ypur efforts. I will send you the frame number.

I have had a look thru toyodiy.com and from what I can see your model came out in North America and General.
The numbers I have found for the front R/H sliding window are as follows.
North America
62711K GLASS, QUARTER WINDOW, FRONT RH
62711-90K02 TEMPERED GLASS, T=4.0

General
62651 GLASS, SIDE WINDOW, NO.1, FRONT (FOR SLIDE TYPE)
62711-90K02 TEMPERED GLASS, T=4.0, RH

What P/N did you order in. ?

Calvin

Thank you. I used the part number for general.

It's confusing ordering parts with toyodiy.com
I was sure I ordered the right parts for my outer door window rubber seals and got the one's to suit non quarter windows. No big problem as I can cut them down to suit but I would not be to happy if It was the over way around. :)
Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom